- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Geology - University of Qld
- Master of Science - Ore Deposit Geology – University of WA
- Fellow AUSIMM
- Previously employed by Ashton Mining Ltd (20 years) as Australian Exploration Manager 1991-2001, Striker Resources Ltd as Technical Director (2001-2005), North Australian Diamonds Ltd as CEO (2005-2011) and related company TopEnd Uranium Ltd as CEO 2007-2011.
- Currently Technical Director of Geocrystal Ltd (2012 - present), Technical Director of Kalyan Resources Pty Ltd (2013 - present) and Executive Director of Sorrento Resources Pty Ltd (2019 - present).
- Experience covers management of Australian focused diamond exploration, evaluation, trial mining and feasibility studies and company management.
JONATHAN (JO) BATTERSHILL
- Bachelor of Engineering (Geology) (Hons) - Camborne School of Mines, United Kingdom
- Over 25 years in global mining, business development and finance-based roles across Australia, the UK, North America and the Caribbean
- Industry experience includes senior operational and business development roles with WMC Resources, as well as significant stockbroking and banking experience at Hartleys, Citigroup, UBS and Canaccord in Perth, Sydney, and London
- Between UBS and Canaccord, Mr Battershill ran a private consulting business where he worked with public and private corporates in the natural resources sector on strategy, M&A and capital raisings with transactions totalling over circa US$300 million
- More than 30 years of business, marketing and corporate experience including restructuring and recapitalising publicly listed entities and coordinating IPOs
- Developed and promoted ASX listed companies and has served on the board of various public and private companies in executive and non-executive roles
- Sector experience includes resources, agriculture, aquaculture, luxury goods and manufacturing
- Company Secretary of Errawarra Resources Ltd (2014)
- Managing Director of Corporate Board Services Pty Ltd (2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing from the University of Greenwich, United Kingdom; Member of CPA Australia
- 15 years’ international experience in finance, compliance and governance across multiple jurisdictions.